Nothing is going to stop you from running today, but you don’t need bad weather to make your workout any harder. Is it worth getting dressed just to get drenched?
Using dependable weather data from Forecast.io, Runcast helps you decide whether to run now, run later, or run anyway.
*** Features ***
• Quick running weather analysis: Run Now, Run Later, or Run Anyway
• 48-hour hourly forecast
• Actual and "feels like" temperature
• Add good running weather to your calendar
• Good weather running reminders
• Share the great running conditions with your team
Latest release notes
Fixed a crash that would happen when trying to add invitees or a location to a calendar event. The app will prompt you for access to your contacts to enable these features.Developer: Endorphin
Average rating: 3.5 uit 5
Current version: 2.2.3